- Resident Care
- Environments for Aging
Staffing Best Practices: A Successful Executive’s Perspective
Wednesday May 30, 2012 1:00 PM ET, 12:00 PM CT
How do you provide consistent, quality care under today’s cost pressures? Holland Management’s secret to success lies in managing staffing levels to drive efficiencies and maintain appropriate staffing at all times.
Join Holland Management CEO Janet Harris as she discusses Holland’s journey in staffing and labor management, including key practices that have resulted in significant labor cost savings and improvements to staff satisfaction and retention.
- Give caregivers more time with residents & patients
- Align staff to a changing census to hit staffing targets
- Modify schedules on a daily basis to avoid over/understaffing and control costs
- Apply balanced staffing across departments
- Gain complete transparency into staffing
*This event has been approved for 1.0 NAB CEUs*