- Resident Care
- Environments for Aging
New Quality Regulations and How They Affect Your Hospice Residents in a Long-Term Care Setting
Thursday October 25, 2012 1:00 PM ET, 12:00 PM CT
With the new measures set forth by the national quality forum for hospices, Long-Term Care Communities are already seeing a dramatic change in their residents' plans of care today and in the future.
Join Long-Term Living and Crossroads Hospice President, Perry Farmer, for a live and interactive webinar as they discuss variety of topics from necessity of collaboration to ease transitions; to engaging your physicians to keep from avoidance of palliative medicine and symptom management.
Register today to join in the discussion!
- Why collaboration is necessary and beneficial
- Why physicians avoid the palliative question
- What measures did the national quality forum pass
- Which measures will go into effect now and how does that affect my residents
- What can I expect in the future
*This program is currently pending NAB approval. NAB certificates will be provided pending this event's approval