Curious about what people have to say about the Environments for Aging Conference?
Below are testimonials from attendees of the 2012 Environments for Aging Conference in Orlando:
- “I am in the process of planning a Rehabilitation Cottage for our campus. I found the conference to be invaluable. I picked up new ideas that I will incorporate into our building design. Very practical, useful and extremely valuable for me.” - Akshay Talwar, Administrator/CEO
- “As a provider of construction services, we have found this conference to be quite beneficial. It's very focused on design and the services that affect us most. The opportunity to network with providers of senior living care who are looking to invest in improving quality of life for their residents is excellent.” - Jennifer Goldbach, Vice President – Business Development
- “Environments for Aging is my favorite conference. Appreciate the focus on communities that honor and enrich elders.” - Linfrod Good, Vice President – Planning and Marketing
- “Great learning experience that energized me to jump into the predevelopment of our memory care assisted living facilities!” - Sherry Hamlin, CEO
- “I was thoroughly pleased with the content and knowledge [presented in] each educational session I attended. I felt like it was money well spent.” - Londa Knollman, Executive Director
- “The seminars were diverse and presenters were well-qualified. There was more than one selection available in each time slot that we were interested in. The overall experience was well worth our investment of staff and time involvement.” - Walter D. Arnold III, Director of Design/ PI Architects
- “The Environments for Aging conference identifies the trends in long-term-care that are taking place and must be addressed…” - Jack Bowersox, Partner
- “For the dollars paid, we have received a great return on our investment. I recommend this conference as a "must-attend" for any CCRC that is actively updating their community.” - John Hehn, Executive Director, Florida Presbyterian Homes, Lakeland, Florida
- “As a practitioner in healthcare and aging I felt welcomed and learned so much!” - Lena G. Smith, Ph.D.
- “The event was extremely valuable in helping me, as a design professional, understand the impact that we have on the lives of those using the spaces and it allowed me a different way of looking at and approaching the common and not so common challenges in these types of projects.” - Demetrios N. Kanakis, Senior Associate - Architect