Mather LifeWays Institute on Aging, in collaboration with Whole-Person Wellness Solutions, Inc., is offering a wellness workshop next year in Tucson, Arizona.
The three-day workshop will be held from February 23-25, 2011, at the Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort. Titled “Advancing Whole-Person Wellness: The Foundation & The Future,” the workshop will present tools and guidance for developing whole-person wellness strategies as an organizational and cultural philosophy. It is aimed at senior living professionals, senior service providers, senior living vendors, home health and hospital professionals, health educators, human resources professionals, and other long-term care professionals.
Sessions and activities will cover:
· Whole-person wellness concepts and theories
· Research support for adopting whole-person wellness as an organizational approach
· Desired outcomes from an individual, organizational, and community perspective
· Developing an appropriate business model for an organization based on whole-person wellness concepts
· Evaluating and assessing both individual and organizational wellness effectively
The registration deadline for the workshop is February 4, 2011, and the fee to attend is $550 per person. Click here for more information.