The Premier Conference that Informs, Engages and Shapes the Future of Healthcare Facility Design
November 13 - 16, 2011 | Nashville
Registration is Now Available - Register Now to Lock in 2010 Pricing!
Taking place November 13 - 16, 2011, HEALTHCARE DESIGN.11 is a four-day conference that provides expert insight into the design, architecture, and engineering of healthcare environments, delivering authoritative and timely content to inform, engage, and shape the industry. HEALTHCARE DESIGN.11 offers a comprehensive program for earning CEUs, networking with peers, and influencing the direction of the trade as it advances into the future. It is the only conference that encompasses educational content developed by leading industry experts from:
- The Center for Health Design
- The AIA Academy of Architecture for Health
- The American College for Healthcare Architects
- The International Interior Design Association
- American Academy of Healthcare Interior Designers
- The International Facility Management Association
- The Nursing Institute for Healthcare Design
- The American Society of Interior Designers
With over 300 solution providers represented in our 2010 Exhibit Hall, the HEALTHCARE DESIGN.11 exhibit floor will be even bigger and better! Put your product or service in front of over 3,600 of the industry's leading professionals! Don't miss the opportunity to maximize your investment at the conference. To find out more information on exhibiting or sponsorship opportunities at HEALTHCARE DESIGN.11, click here.